Growth Market Development
Reach customers with your products and services within new, uncontested markets – adjacent customer segments or new geographies. Sell your product in its best fit, its strongest advantage, with minimal competition. Improve sales channel engagement and performance.
Growth Market Development activities:
- Research and review of the markets that are successful for you today, and why. Review your go-to-market strategy.
- Research, analyze, and report on (global or local) markets for the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue, and sustain or grow profitability.
- Define actionable segmentation, research and identify barriers to entry and local competition, and develop the navigation to succeed in new markets.
- Identify key operational performance metrics for measuring near term growth. Identify key metrics to measure the creation of long term value and profitability. Establish the reporting and data analytics to measure progress.
- Determine the most productive approach and sequencing of activities for new market entry and development. Identify resources including budget, people, systems and technology. Align and allocate resources, develop the rollout plan, and systematically measure the key performance indicators.
- Improve sales channel engagement and performance – with training, selling tools, and effective buyer incentive programs, driving sales growth across multiple e-business channels.
- Grow customer awareness in priority markets – online through digital content production and distribution and influencer marketing, and offline through presence at conferences and establishing analyst relations.