Take the proactive steps to develop and protect your brand – through your marketing strategy, outbound communications in print, web, and social, and implement the legal protections including trademark registrations and online brand monitoring.
Develop your organization’s identity, visibility, and credibility. Secure your brand in all available and market-appropriate digital channels, and reach your best customers. Have your brand present and recognized in more places online, and capturing a greater share of mind. Provide the buyer motivation to drive sales.
- Conduct a brand workshop to define and sharpen your brand, develop brand narrative. The workshop output includes recommendations for building and reinforcing your brand across multiple functions of your business – communications, product marketing, sales, and legal.
- Develop/revise messaging, elevator pitch, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Create your domain, trademark, trademark monitoring, web, and social media strategy.
- Domain portfolio services – secure your digital identity and domains related to your trademarks.
- Brand monitoring services – monitor for counterfeit sales, unauthorized use of your brand, registration of similar domain names.
- A startup’s initial brand development service – get started with a brand platform and initial digital identity package.